7/23/09

Links that linger on your...

My hobby has become an obsession. I swore I'd be a millionaire doing this. Oh well... not yet. I've collected a few domain names, messed around with a crapload of blogs and only managed a few thousand bucks. (That's a fact, by the way.)

After watching them sit around on GoDaddy and various other GoDaddy off-shoots, I decided that I'd have more fun watching them sit around here.

Here's the first one:

Beer Abbey

A couple years ago I thought I had a great idea for the world's pre-eminent beer lover's site. Great name. Shame I quit drinking beer. I think my alcohol problem had someting to do with that. Or maybe it was my wife?? Oh well. So much for that one. Now it's just parked and once in a while I get a penny or two credit for some idiot searching for beer who hits the Adsense ad. Yep... just a pass-through to nothingness and blood-shot eyes. I'm still positive it will make me a millionaire, though... after I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hurt me.